Hey Mr. Chairman, M.D, CEO, COO
How about the work ethic, reliability, punctuality, stickability, common sense, communication skills, social skills, market awareness, staying ahead of the competition, knowing your customers? etc., etc., the list is long.
Highly experienced candidates - as standard
These abilities and many, many, more come as standard with candidates from The Really Caring 60+ Recruitment Company.
It will cost you nothing to add their breadth and depth to your interview practice and could give an opportunity to add hitherto unconsidered lasting value to your Company, and you could save very large sums in the process.
How about those performance trends which you keep putting off, or...
- That financial survey which highlights your top 20% customer base, or...
- That short-term market research project you should have done last year, or...
- That all-essential overview from a fellow businessman with the experience to point suggestions for future growth, or...
- An inexpensive non-exec for one, two, three or four weeks. Someone who has been there and done it, someone knowledgeable with intelligent comment to offer, someone who’s lived through a recession or two or three and survived.
How about a ‘customer service’ refresher – Remember customer service?
It’s coming back! – our guys and gals have been brought up on it!
- Or simply a fellow of equivalent standing to talk to - such a valuable exercise – and far less expensive than your accountant or a consultant!
Within a generation, a third of the working population will be over 60 years of age. There will have to be an extension to the ‘retirement age’ in order to balance the books. Eleven million over 60s will represent a powerful lobby.
Economically, socially and politically, a more inclusive Society will surely be to the benefit of us all in these rapidly changing and uncertain times.
Having one or two ‘elders’ on board to steady the ship can only be a good idea.
Why not be ahead of the game?
In a few years time you are going to have to employ older staff anyway - take advantage and start now.
Have a look now on our Candidates page at some of those keen, able and willing to offer you their services...